- Driver goes through stop sign and guardrail, ends up in Mill Pond
- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
Dallas Miller of Ontario takes Media Position with Buffalo Bills
- Updated: May 5, 2012
On April 26th, Dallas Miller joined the Buffalo Bills as Manager of Digital Media. For the past 2 years Miller was the Sports Information Director at St. Bonaventure University.
During his two years at St. Bonaventure, Miller served as the primary media relations contact for the men’s basketball team that in 2012 claimed the program’s first Atlantic 10 Championship and returned to the NCAA tournament for the first time in 12 years. The Bonnies captured the national spotlight during the run, gaining placements in USA Today, New York Post, New York Times, Globe and Mail, Toronto Sun, Chicago Tribune, CBS Sports, Washington Post, Sports Illustrated, ESPN and ESPN.com, Fox Sports, NBA.com and the Associated Press, among others. Dallas Miller is a contributing editor for a commemorative book that is being written about the 2011-12 St. Bonaventure basketball season, A Legacy Defined.
In addition to his other sports duties the Town of Ontario native, son of Roger and Jane Miller, taught undergraduate sports communication classes at St. Bonaventure and nearby Alfred State University and served on SBU’s Hall of Fame Selection Committee. He was also instrumental in the growth and development of the department’s social and multimedia content.
He also served as the Athletic Communications Assistant at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point for a year and was a Co-Director of Bills Training Camp operations for St. John Fisher in 2008. Dallas is a 2003 graduate of Wayne Central, a 2007 graduate St. John Fisher College with a BA in Communication/Journalism and a MS in Organization Learning/Human Resource Development.