- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
Wayne Middle School Holds Artwork Exhibit
- Updated: April 12, 2012
The Wayne County Council for the Arts recently opened the annual Wayne County Middle School Art Exhibit. This exhibit showcases the artistic talent of middle school students throughout the Wayne County area.
Six students from Thomas C. Armstrong Middle School received awards and have their artwork on display at the exhibit, they are as follows: Jillian Pembroke received a 1st place award for her two-dimensional work, Jacob LaLonde received a 2nd place award for his two-dimensional work, Lily Ames and Paul Beck received honorable mentions for their two-dimensional pieces, Josh Lester received a 1st place award for his three-dimensional work, and Hailey LaRosa received a 2nd place award for her three-dimensional work.
The exhibit runs through April 21st. Wayne Art Gallery hours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday from noon to 3 p.m. and by appointment.
Wayne County Council for the Arts is located at 108 W. Miller St. in Newark. For more information, call 331-4593, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.wayne-arts.com