- Hook, Line & Sinker
- When Community Comes Together
- Why are they still drinking and driving?
- Thefts in Macedon lead to police chase
- Finger Lakes Region Ripe for Cider Production
- Wilbert’s Location In Williamson Catches Fire
- All “Signs” point to theft
- Initial plan for possible take-back of school district sales tax dollars laid out
- Cracker Box Palace feeling the strain of caring for animals from abuse cases
- Macedon Board hears public comment on new Fire Association
Wayne Middle School Holds Artwork Exhibit
- Updated: April 12, 2012
The Wayne County Council for the Arts recently opened the annual Wayne County Middle School Art Exhibit. This exhibit showcases the artistic talent of middle school students throughout the Wayne County area.
Six students from Thomas C. Armstrong Middle School received awards and have their artwork on display at the exhibit, they are as follows: Jillian Pembroke received a 1st place award for her two-dimensional work, Jacob LaLonde received a 2nd place award for his two-dimensional work, Lily Ames and Paul Beck received honorable mentions for their two-dimensional pieces, Josh Lester received a 1st place award for his three-dimensional work, and Hailey LaRosa received a 2nd place award for her three-dimensional work.
The exhibit runs through April 21st. Wayne Art Gallery hours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday from noon to 3 p.m. and by appointment.
Wayne County Council for the Arts is located at 108 W. Miller St. in Newark. For more information, call 331-4593, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.wayne-arts.com