- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
Wayne Middle School Holds Artwork Exhibit
- Updated: April 12, 2012
The Wayne County Council for the Arts recently opened the annual Wayne County Middle School Art Exhibit. This exhibit showcases the artistic talent of middle school students throughout the Wayne County area.
Six students from Thomas C. Armstrong Middle School received awards and have their artwork on display at the exhibit, they are as follows: Jillian Pembroke received a 1st place award for her two-dimensional work, Jacob LaLonde received a 2nd place award for his two-dimensional work, Lily Ames and Paul Beck received honorable mentions for their two-dimensional pieces, Josh Lester received a 1st place award for his three-dimensional work, and Hailey LaRosa received a 2nd place award for her three-dimensional work.
The exhibit runs through April 21st. Wayne Art Gallery hours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday from noon to 3 p.m. and by appointment.
Wayne County Council for the Arts is located at 108 W. Miller St. in Newark. For more information, call 331-4593, email email@example.com or visit www.wayne-arts.com